EMAR - Check in Meds
Monitor the status of orders sent to the pharmacy through the electronic interface.
Verify that electronic orders have been successfully received.
- Review orders acknowledged by pharmacy but not yet received.
- Accept, modify or reject orders acknowledged by the pharmacy.
- Add orders from the pharmacy which were phoned or faxed in rather than sent electronically from IMAR.
When orders are delivered:
- Check in received meds by scanning the barcode on the med card.
- Check in non-medication orders and those not received from the pharmacy.
- Check in house stock meds by bar code.