Rehab Therapy Notes
While recording therapy details, therapists can record Notes that provide additional details about a Therapy session.
Therapy Notes become part of the resident’s electronic medical record and can be accessed through the Clinical Records and Resident Accounting Systems.
- Assign the date and time to the note.
- Enter the note in sentence and paragraph format.
- Select frequently-used text and templates from the Notes Library and edit them for the resident.
- Review existing notes sorted by date. Edit if necessary.
- “Lock” a note when you consider it complete, so it cannot be changed.
- Print Notes by resident, therapist, date and time range.
- Inactivate Notes and provide a reason.