Service Plans/Care Plans
To facilitate the creation of a comprehensive Service Plan within each resident's EMR, the System includes a Problem, Goal and Approach (PGA) Library developed with the assistance of a nurse and administrator of a residential care facility. The library also includes items written in “I Care Plan” language.
You can edit the library to meet the needs of your residents.
The library-based Service Plan system allow you to:
- Select and edit frequently-used text rather than continually redescribe similar needs.
- Perform Quality Assurance to locate all residents who have a specific need, goal and/or approach in their service plans.
As you create Service Plans, incorporate the following:
- Problem types of Active, Maintenance, Potential, Resolved and Inactive.
- Various sort criteria that allow you to sort service plans by problem number, problem category, of by primary needs.
- Discipline codes that identify the staff who will carry out the approach.
- Print Service Plan responsibilities by discipline.
- Include certain approaches on residents’ monthly Flow Sheet records.
Service Plan reporting includes:
- The printed quarterly Service Plan with signature page, in portrait or landscape mode.
- Monthly Service Plan Evaluation for documenting goal progress for up to three months. Use this tool to prepare for goal evaluations each quarter.
- Problem History.