Respiratory Therapy Libraries
Similar to other Hi-Tech Software Solutions products, the Respiratory Therapy System facilitates documentation by allowing you to select information from libraries.
Libraries allow you to:
- Record information in a format required by government agencies.
- Record information in familiar words that your staff understands.
- Select and edit frequently-used responses rather than continually re-describe similar events and conditions that tend to recur.
- Standardize responses for easier sorting and for statistical and management reporting.
The Respiratory Therapy System uses the following libraries:
Procedures: Identify the Respiratory Therapy procedures that your therapists will perform. Build a resident’s Respiratory Therapy Schedule from this library.
- Describe the procedure in language your therapists understand.
- Create sub-procedures.
- Define standard minutes, number of units/occurrences, required or optional readings, and minimum number of times to be performed per shift.
- Define standard responses that help you record readings, i.e., secretion colors and amounts.
- Identify supplies used for procedures and sub-procedures.
- Sort the library so procedures performed most often display first.
- Identify Cost Centers, Items numbers and HCPC codes for billing.
Supplies: Identify the supplies to be used in Respiratory Therapy procedures.
Provide Cost Center and Item number for billing purposes.
Notes: Create templates and standardized blocks of frequently-used text to be used in residents’ Respiratory Therapy Notes.