Record Respiratory Therapy
Create your residents’ Respiratory Schedules and begin recording therapy.
- Sign in and sign out to record amount of time spent in a facility.
- Record therapy as it occurs.
- Record amount of time spent on a procedure and supplies used.
- Record sub-procedures that are part of a procedure.
- Record required and optional readings.
- Select from standardized responses that you have defined.
- Comment on out-of-range (OOR) readings.
- Compare current and most recent readings. View up to 50 previous readings per procedure.
- Record procedures that did not occur (DNO) and the reason.
- Record additional comments on procedures.
- Record Notes to provide additional information.
- View or print recorded therapy:
- Therapy lists by therapist, patient, date range, etc.
- Detail Reports that include procedures by the hour, therapists’ initials, and comments for OORs.
- Summary reports that provide total time and average labor costs within the specified date range.
- Documentation Records that list therapy provided each day for the entire month.