Respiratory Therapy Reporting
- Procedures Summary: total time and average labor costs for the procedures performed.
- Procedures Detail: procedures performed by the hour, therapist’s initials, and comments for out-of-ranges readings (OORs).
- Exceptions/Comments: OORs, Did not occurs (DNOs), comments, and below shift minimums.
- Daily Therapy Register: procedures performed and supplies used.
- Documentation Record: per resident, a one-month daily grid of recorded procedures, supplies used and the therapist.
- Notes: additional documentation of respiratory therapy procedures.
- Respiratory Register: print and review in the Resident Accounting System before you create Respiratory Therapy Charges.