Maintain good relationships with your vendors by tracking amounts owed for goods and services, and paying on time.
- Record the invoices to be paid.
- Pay invoices on time or early to receive discounts.
- Post to last, current or next fiscal year.
- Print required Audit Reports.
- Maintain your own Vendor Library where you set up payment terms, general ledger accounts, and 1099 form types.
- Print 1099s before the end of the year.
- Interface with General Ledger, Payroll and Check Reconciliation systems.