Human Resources Libraries
The Human Resources System gives you control over the information that you will record in your employees' records.
Create codes, descriptions and standardized responses that you will select from libraries rather than re-describe each time it happens. This saves time and allows you to organize information for reporting and analysis.
At the facility level — Create and define the following:
- Evaluation criteria and a grading system for each position.
- Department, position and skill codes.
Share these with the Hi-Tech Software Solutions Payroll System.
- License types so you can help employees keep their licensing up to date.
- Termination codes that describe why an employee left the facility.
- Benefit time rates based on hours or years of service, accrual rate, frequency and maximum amount that can be accrued.
- Insurance carriers, types and premiums for different kinds of coverage.
- Standardized Notes that you can import into employees’ records and edit.
At the employee level — Absences, education, injuries, inoculations, recognitions, disciplinary actions and recognitions.
The following examples show how the library helps you analyze information.
|Absences:||Code and record the number of absences due to the flu virus.|
|Inoculations:||Code and record flu shots given.
Compare inoculated employees to those who are absent due to flu.