Track Employee Events
Define the employee events you want to track and add them to your Events library. Select the events from the library, rather than re-describe them each time you record them. This will also make it possible to organize, quantify and analyze employee events.
For each employee, record and track the following types of events:
- Absences: Dates and reasons for absences. Define absence types so you can compile statistics, for example, days absent due to flu.
- Education: Review in-service and training received, minimum requirements met, and pending requirements.
- Inoculations: Record by individual employee or by type of inoculation when administered to several employees at the same time.
- Injuries: Date, description, doctor seen, comments, dates returned to light duty or full time work. Assess number of injuries before and after injury-prevention training.
- Disciplinary Actions: Description, level of severity, action taken, follow-up dates.
- Evaluations: For each position, create evaluation questions and a numeric performance scale. For each employee, record the review date and the increment for scheduling the next review. Assign a score to each evaluation question. The program calculates the average score for the entire evaluation.
- Earned Benefit Time Accrual and Use: For use with a payroll processing service other than the Hi-Tech Software Solutions Payroll System.
- Family / Medical Leave: Track requests for leave time and the time taken.